1. You’ve always imagined your nuptials in a certain vacation spot. Maybe you spent an idyllic vacation earlier in your relationship at a gorgeous Caribbean resort or a laid-back Key West hotel. Or maybe one of you spent summer holidays at a quaint New England inn or a rustic Montana ranch. If it’s easy to graft a picture of yourselves in wedding duds onto those wonderful holiday memories, a destination wedding may be just the ticket for you.
2. Your families and friends are from here, there and everywhere. Many couples with far-flung families have thrown up their hands in despair at trying to find a spot that suits everyone. Soon it occurs to them: If everyone’s going to have to travel anyway…Voilà, destination wedding.
3. You’re not into traditional hotel/reception hall weddings. You’ve been there, done that (you know who you are – you’ve attended a wedding approximately 40 out of the last 52 weekends). All of these kinds of options are leaving you cold. But someplace warm? Ah, now that’s a different story.
4. You want to make the planning easier (yes, easier). It’s true that any wedding – whether at home or away – can morph into a logistical nightmare. This is where a Destination Wedding Specialist can do you wonders for you. We have specialists who are experts at planning destination weddings and take the hassle out of planning! We also work with many resorts and hotels that have on-site wedding coordinators that do all the legwork in the destination for you, a destination wedding can be less stressful to plan with the help of a Destination Wedding Specialist!
5. You want to streamline costs (or even, in some cases, save money). No one can definitively say that a destination wedding costs less than an at-home reception. But no one can say it costs more, either. However, it often turns out to be easier to keep costs in check in a faraway locale. Two reasons: One, you’re likely to have a smaller guest list (the biggest way to save $$ on your wedding is to keep the list lean); and two, your choices are less copious than they might be at home. When you’re planning from afar, it all seems exotic and wonderful, so you’re more likely to be happy with the simple clutch of local flowers the hotel provides, whereas at home you’d be visiting a half-dozen florists and being tempted by a more lavish (and pricey) bouquet.
Take the hassle out of planning your destination wedding and contact one of our Destination Wedding Specialists online here or call 877-293-WEDS
Content from the Bridal Guide: http://www.bridalguide.com/destination-weddings/destination-wedding-advice
Related PostsView More
Party Favors for Destination Weddings
In the midst of engagement season and with the cold weather outside, many of us are dreaming about a destination wedding. Fox World Travel can take the stress out of wedding planning by helping... Read More
New Destination Wedding Travel Team Announced
Fox World Travel is excited to announce the expansion of their destination wedding services to offer more focused and individualized services to their clients. Their new Destination Wedding... Read More
Liz Novy & Tyler Woelfel were married at the beautiful Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa in Riviera Maya, Mexico. As you can tell from the pictures, the wedding was exquisite,... Read More