Tour OverviewDiscover Croatia’s wilder side as we focus on its natural diversity. Few places rival the Dalmatian Coast for sea kayaking—with more than 1,100 islands and reefs, it's perfect for a paddling idyll. And the scenery is the best in the Mediterranean, with rocky headlands, sandy beaches, turquoise bays and red-roofed stone villages that cascade to the sea. Based aboard a private wooden sailing yacht, we launch our kayaks at a new destination each day, navigating intimate coves and grottoes and exploring ashore on foot. Split and the villages of ancient Dalmatia are a highlight, too—with cultural and architectural treasures as seductive as the land and sea. And there’s much more for nature lovers that lies inland: this unique adventure also explores Croatia's mountains, forests and wetland nature reserves, including Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the most beautiful World Heritage Sites on Earth.
- All meals from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on final day
- Services of NHA's professional Expedition Leaders and local guides
- Most gratuities
- Airport/train station transfers on Day 1 and final day
- All activities and entrance fees
- All taxes, permits and service fees
- Sail Aboard a Private Yacht - Leave the big cruise ships behind and sail the Adriatic aboard our luxurious, privately chartered wooden yacht - an exclusive adventure for just 12 guests!
- Explore by Day, Feast at Night - Kayak among forested isles and turquoise coves along a coastline steeped in history, with some of the best local food and wine in the Mediterranean
- Discover Mountains, Lakes & Wildlife - Explore the enchanting travertine pools and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes, watch birds in the largest wetland in the Danube Basin, and visit a European brown bear sanctuary
View More Information on Tour Destinations
Tour Dates & Pricing
- Thursday May 21st, 2020 - Wednesday September 16th, 2020