From custom solutions to an improved traveler experience, using an online booking tool with the help of an expertly trained travel management company (TMC) enhances a travel program. Continue reading to learn how these features can help you and your travelers.
- Contact Online support via Chat
- Whether there is a question large or small, a Fox World Travel representative is only a few seconds away. Our Fox Online Support Team is there to help answer questions via live chat.
- Custom Messaging
- Custom messaging connects whoever is in charge of travel with travelers. Big event going on in town? Let travelers know to book at a different time period to save money and headaches without having to remind everyone. These messages can be customized depending on specific circumstances like a certain city or vendor being booked.
- Compliance Messages
- While custom messaging delivers custom messages during the booking process, compliance messages do the same after the process is complete. From reminding travelers of preferred vendors to sending them need to know information, these messages are completely customizable depending on the information you want to send.
- Post Ticket Changes
- Make changes to some reservations, including Southwest, directly in Concur and skip the agent. For some changes and bookings, this can save a lot of time.
- Custom Landing Page
- Being a partner with Fox means you get a custom landing page created with necessary links. Links on these pages take employees to the most recent travel policy, preferred vendors for car rentals, training documents and videos and a link to Concur for important information on their platform.
Related PostsView More
Unused Tickets: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do
The more you travel, the more disruptions are inevitable, whether a flight is cancelled due to weather or a big meeting is rescheduled and your travelers no longer need to fly. Not every trip can... Read More
Best Practices for your Travel Policy
At its best, a well-crafted travel policy should be guided by basic best practices, not just thoughts and ideas. There are so many components that go into a travel policy, so it’s easy to lose... Read More
Fox World Travel Welcomes Tifani Jones to the Team
Fox World Travel is pleased to welcome Tifani Jones as the new Director of Global Development & Sales Operations for Fox’s Business Travel division. During such a challenging time where the... Read More