From custom solutions to an improved traveler experience, using an online booking tool with the help of an expertly trained travel management company (TMC) enhances a travel program. Continue reading to learn how these features can help you and your travelers.
- Contact Online support via Chat
- Whether there is a question large or small, a Fox World Travel representative is only a few seconds away. Our Fox Online Support Team is there to help answer questions via live chat.
- Custom Messaging
- Custom messaging connects whoever is in charge of travel with travelers. Big event going on in town? Let travelers know to book at a different time period to save money and headaches without having to remind everyone. These messages can be customized depending on specific circumstances like a certain city or vendor being booked.
- Compliance Messages
- While custom messaging delivers custom messages during the booking process, compliance messages do the same after the process is complete. From reminding travelers of preferred vendors to sending them need to know information, these messages are completely customizable depending on the information you want to send.
- Post Ticket Changes
- Make changes to some reservations, including Southwest, directly in Concur and skip the agent. For some changes and bookings, this can save a lot of time.
- Custom Landing Page
- Being a partner with Fox means you get a custom landing page created with necessary links. Links on these pages take employees to the most recent travel policy, preferred vendors for car rentals, training documents and videos and a link to Concur for important information on their platform.
Related PostsView More
Aspects to Consider When Evaluating Corporate Travel Options
When coming up for bid, it can be a confusing time for businesses. Wondering what to do next? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. When evaluating what is best for you when approaching then end of your... Read More
How Data Visualization Continues to Evolve the Travel Industry
Post by Fox Chief Information Officer, Sam Hilgendorf You’re probably aware that the data available to you continues to grow, and additional sources for that data seemingly get added daily. In... Read More
Attendee’s Say Fox’s Training Program has Something for Everyone
How you get started and adapt to the constant evolution of corporate travel plays a large role in the success of your travel program. The Fox Professional Travel Certification (FPTC) was designed... Read More