- We visited Mexico over 60 times and toured countless All-Inclusive resorts for you! The Riviera Maya area and Cancun made up over 35 visits and Puerto Vallarta saw 13 visits. There were also stays in Los Cabos, Cozumel and Huatulco! They will definitely have advice to share and resorts to recommend based on your travel preferences and budget!
- We sailed on over 10 river cruises in Europe, visiting Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Portugal, Spain, Nuremberg, Italy and so many small villages and towns throughout these areas! We also escorted a group through Vietnam by land and river cruise!
- New and popular cruise ships were sailed on, including the brand new Quantum of the Seas, Regal Princess and Norwegian Gem. The bells and whistles they are added to these new cruise ships are fascinating and definitely worth considering for your next vacation!
- Italy was one of our most popular destinations visited in 2014, with over 10 travel specialists exploring this area either on an escorted land tour or by river cruise. If Italy is on your bucket list, contacting one of our Italy travel specialists is a must!
- The Bahamas and Caribbean islands also saw their fair share of visits from our travel specialists, with stays in Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, St. Maartin, Aruba, Exuma and Punta Cana.
- Three travel specialists sailed on luxurious Windstar cruises, visiting destinations throughout Spain, Portugal, Rome, Barcelona, Monaco and beyond. These were unbeatable luxury cruise experiences they’d love to share with you!
- Escorted land tours were very popular this year, with tours throughout (but not limited to) Poland, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Jordan, Germany, Switzerland and China.
- Hawaii, Phoenix, Denver, New York City, Las Vegas and Orlando were all popular U.S. destinations we are now even more familiar with to provide valuable consultation when planning your own domestic retreat.
- As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, we had four travel specialists visit Walt Disney World Parks and two even attended Walt Disney World’s Earmarked Conference to learn about the latest and greatest exciting new enhancements coming to the Parks. Traveling to Walt Disney World is so much easier after you’ve talked to one of our experts to get insider tips and advice!
- Adventures and excursions included snorkeling with sting rays and sea turtles in Akumal, climbing the Great Wall of China, exploring the caves in Rio Secreto and hot air ballooning over Arizona.
- With our move to the Signature Travel Network, many of our travel specialists attended training sessions in Las Vegas, Nevada… learning about all of the new exclusive benefits we can offer you on select cruises, river cruises and tours.
Select Group Vacations Photos
Not only did our travel specialists see their fair share of the world, but our travelers who joined us on exclusive 2014 Select Group Vacations, escorted by Fox World Travel tour managers, did as well! Check out the photos from some of our trips!
- 95 WIIL Rock Cabin Fever Getaway
- Great Escape 2014 with FM106.1, 96.3 Star Country and Y100
- WKLH Adult Spring Break
- 102.9 THE HOG’s Spring Bend
- WAPL International Incident
- Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong River Cruise with Rose Gray
- Best of Hawaii
- Costa Rica Adventure
- Uniworld Tulips & Windmills River Cruise
- Alaska & The Yukon – An Uncommon Journey
- The Great Parks of Alaska
- Paris, Provence, and Monte Carlo with Rose Gray
- The Great Parks of Alaska with Rose Gray
- Adventures of Ireland
- Northern Ireland Discovery
- Austrian Highlights & German Delights
- Best of Italy – October
- Amsterdam & Castles Along the Rhine with Rose Gray
- Best of Italy – September
Great Vacation Tips from Our Travel Consultants!
Tip: Take a card from the front desk at your hotel with the building’s name, phone number, address, etc. It’s an easy way to get back to your hotel when you don’t speak the local language! Just hand the card to the taxi driver and you’re off! –Bree Moede
Tip: When traveling to Europe, it’s important to remember that hotel amenities are often different than what you may be used to in America. The rooms are usually smaller, the buildings are older, and washcloths and shampoo are not always provided! –Natasha Persha
There is something for everyone in French Polynesia, with 118 islands in all. From beach bungalows, to overwater bungalows, to yacht charters, to resorts on their own private island. This is truly “heaven on earth” and an absolutely perfect place for a honeymoon. The best time of year to travel is May through October…..perfect for those couples getting married in the spring, summer or fall. –Barb Dahl
Tip: While packing I was concerned about the cold and having proper clothing for winter weather and neglected to think that there could possibly be rain. So, my tip would be to make sure you pack waterproof footwear and outerwear. –Marsha Mulqueen
There are so many resorts available that cater to different audiences, budgets and interests. It’s important to plan your vacation with someone who understands your travel preferences and can recommend a resort that is going to fit your needs and ensure a great investment.
Tip: It’s a good idea to arrive a day earlier than the tour starts due to long flight. That way you are refreshed and ready to enjoy the experience! –Terri Norquist
One of Insight’s “Signature Experiences” was meeting a local farm family. We watched Neil Ross and his eight sheepdogs working at the same time all with different whistle commends; it was an amazing sight to see. They allowed us to sheer a sheep, feel the baby sheep and hold newborn collies. I must say it was a great experience! It’s also worth noting that the extra legroom on Insight Vacations motor coaches is wonderful! –Judy Schuh
Tip: If you are looking for a brand new, unique cruise experience, then the Quantum of the Seas is worth checking out. This brand new ship has a bold, new, “smart” approach to technology, the first of its kind in the cruising world. From convenient smart check-in and smart concierge, to “wowbands” instead of seapass cards and robotic bartenders, the technology and features of this ship are sure to impress! –Connie Rogers and Alana Magestro
Tip: If visiting Europe for the first time, definitely consider an escorted tour. Having someone else worry about the details of the hotels, tours and transportation takes all the worry out of your vacation and you can just sit back and enjoy the ride instead of standing on the sidewalk studying the map, trying to figure out which way to go. –Kim Roethel
They are adding new 2015 intineraries to Ecuador and the Amazon, along with a “Frozen” Norway Adventure. They have also added some “long weeked” intineraries to Napa/San Francisco and Nashville. These are unique tour experiences! –Marisa Pifher
Tip: Please do not be afraid to travel to the Middle East, the people we met in Jordan were absolutely wonderful! –Lynn Timmers
Related PostsView More
A Glimpse at Grand Hawaii 2016
Select Group Vacations offer a unique opportunity to experience new destinations while traveling with other travelers from the Midwest and beyond. These custom experiences are designed to take... Read More
Welcome Home Best of Hawaii Travelers
Welcome home to The Best of the Hawaii travelers! Their all-inclusive tour took them on a 10-day tour of Oahu, The Big Island and Maui. Highlights of the trip: Honolulu– the first days of... Read More
Signature Travel Network’s Educational Journey to South Africa with Rose Gray
Signature Travel Network’s Educational Journey to South Africa Sponsored by South African Airways and African Travel ~ March 1 – 12, 2015 Rose Gray March 2 – Our adventure began as we flew from... Read More