– ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES EDITOR AT LARGE IGNACIO MAZA REVEALS HIS OFF-THE-BEATEN PATH FAVORITES –
- Like Lake Como? Stay at Lake Maggiore. The gorgeous Villa & Palazzo Aminta, Hotel Beauty & SPA is located near the Borromean Islands, right on the lake.
- If a fan of Tuscany, stay in Perugia at Borgo dei Conti Resort.
- For ski enthusiasts that like Cortina, stay in the Dolomites at the Hotel Rosa Alpina in San Cassiano.
- Though the Amalfi coast is divine, try visiting Puglia and the Borgo Egnazia hotel, located on the Adriatic.
- If you like Sardinia, a stay in Sicily at Verdura Resort, a Rocco Forte hotel or Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea on the Mediterranean (also in Sicily, next to Taormina) is a must.
- Want to explore untrammeled beaches? Stay at Porto Ercole at the Hotel Il Pellicano (North of Rome).
- As an alternative to visiting Rome city center, stay at La Posta Vecchia on the Mediterranean.
- If Portofino is more your speed, visit Santa Margherita Ligure and stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare.
- Looking for an experience similar to Venice’s Piazza San Marco city center? Don’t miss the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island.
- As an alternative to Florence city center, stay at Villa La Massa on the Arno River.
Ready to go? Contact us today to discover all the unique, hidden gems Italy has to offer!
Related PostsView More
Fox World Travel Partners with Traxo
Fox World Travel, a business travel management company (TMC), and Dallas-based Traxo Inc., the world’s leading travel data aggregator, announced today at the Business Travel Show America... Read More
5 Things Your TMC Should Be Doing For You Right Now
What is your TMC doing for you while your travel is stalled? Your role as a travel manager is just as important, if not more, than usual. Many travel managers are getting more questions than ever... Read More
Myth No More: The True Cost of Travel
Now more than ever, organizations are critical of their travel budgets. Determining the seemingly mythical “true cost of a travel” has long been a goal of TMCs, travel managers and accounting... Read More