French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
Package InclusionsEXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – A private Imperial Evening at a traditional palace in Vienna featuring dinner and Viennese performers
- All gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $4,360
- In Amsterdam, a guided tour of the famed Rijksmuseum, home to many masterpieces Day exploring Nürnberg, the walled medieval town whose history is forever intertwined with World War II
- Choice of sightseeing in Vienna – a visit to the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg or to Schönbrunn Palace
- Memorable visits to Melk Abbey, Kölner Dom, and Siegfrieds Mechanisches Musikkabinett in Rüdesheim
- Guided sightseeing in the historic European capitals of Bratislava, Slovakia, and Budapest
- Three nights in Bucharest at a hotel with an ideal location next to the Parliament Palace
- Dinner at the massive Parliament building (the "People's Palace") in Bucharest
- Visit with a Croatian family in their private home in Vukovar
- Private piano performance on a visit to the Béla Bartók Memorial House in Budapest
- A visit to the city of Pécs in Hungary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site Passage through the Iron Gate on the Danube River
- Choice of Romanian excursions exploring the story of Vlad Tepes, 15th-century inspiration for Bram Stoker's "Dracula"
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 68 meals; some meals in local restaurants; porterage, and applicable fuel surcharge
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Treasures Activity Services
The ms Treasure's public spaces, including the Lido with its opening 180-degree glass wall and handsome cocktail lounge, piano bar and dining room, boast panoramic windows throughout. Weather permitting, picturesque riverfront vistas reward at every turn from the Sun Deck, too, where you can also enjoy the 24-hour jacuzzi and putting green. Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and "themed" fun.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director (if applicable) gratuities are included on all small ship and river cruises and all Tauck Bridges trips.