French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
Package InclusionsEXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – A private Imperial Evening at a traditional palace in Vienna featuring a gala dinner and Viennese performers
- TAUCK VALUE INCLUDES Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- All private Tauck shore excursions – $3,212 Value!
- In Amsterdam, a guided tour of the famed Rijksmuseum, home to many masterpieces Day exploring Nürnberg, the walled medieval town whose history is forever intertwined with World War II
- Choice of sightseeing in Vienna – a visit to the Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments in the Hofburg or to Schönbrunn Palace
- Memorable visits to Melk Abbey, Kölner Dom, and Siegfrieds Mechanisches Musikkabinett in Rüdesheim
- Guided sightseeing in the historic European capitals of Bratislava, Slovakia, and Budapest
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport and train station transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- All meals included, totaling 41; select meals in local restaurants
- Service charges, taxes, porterage, and applicable fuel surcharges
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Treasures Activity Services
The ms Treasure's public spaces, including the Lido with its opening 180-degree glass wall and handsome cocktail lounge, piano bar and dining room, boast panoramic windows throughout. Weather permitting, picturesque riverfront vistas reward at every turn from the Sun Deck, too, where you can also enjoy the 24-hour jacuzzi and putting green. Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and "themed" fun.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director (if applicable) gratuities are included on all small ship and river cruises and all Tauck Bridges trips.