When a company is ready to strategically approach staff business travel needs, it often looks to the services and products a travel management company provides. After all, corporate travel management is a multifaceted, complex endeavor, particularly when done on a large scale in the corporate environment. So how can a travel management company help your organization? And what does a corporate travel management company do? Let’s find out.
6 things a travel management company does
- A corporate travel management company (sometimes known as a TMC) is dedicated to making travel easy for the traveler, and just as importantly, for travel managers. And, that’s a vital component of your business success. Business travelers who are satisfied with their travel arrangements are more productive, more efficient and more effective at their jobs while on the road. Rather than worrying about travel arrangements, they are instead free to focus on the job at hand because a professional at a corporate business travel management company has taken care of every detail customized to their needs.
Busy travel managers, many of whom have a full plate of responsibilities beyond managing corporate travel, can rest assured they have a travel expert on their side who is willing to put their expertise to work on their behalf, even take the lead.
- A corporate travel management company develops valuable supplier relationships and stays on top of industry trends and emerging technology to provide the best corporate travel management customer service and to keep travel managers informed. Often, a TMC will keep its finger on the pulse of the industry through professional trade associations. Corporate travel industry leaders likely tap into technologies like SAP Concur® and get the latest trend news from organizations like Global Business Travel Association (GBTA). These are indications the TMC will provide the information you need to know when you need it.
In addition, a corporate travel management company develops relationships with suppliers, enabling them to not only negotiate on pricing but also better manage issues when they arise. That’s invaluable when there are widespread travel issues and travel managers need an advocate who can customize solutions for their team.
- A corporate travel management company works hard to keep your travelers safe so you can fulfill your duty of care. A top-notch TMC will look out for the safety and security of your staff. It also has communication tools that enable you to know where your travelers are in real time and send urgent messages as needed.
- A TMC provides travel technologies and services that simplify your company’s travel experience and customize technology solutions to the unique needs of your business. In corporate travel, as in life, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. A top corporate travel management company will provide mobile solutions, comprehensive traveler information, booking solutions and other valuable traveler tools that are customized with your organization’s needs in mind. A great TMC forges solutions that are reflective of your company policies, budget, business goals and more.
- A top TMC will provide in-depth analytics, including performance reports, so travel managers can communicate the effectiveness of their corporate travel program to organizational leadership. Executives want to know how the corporate travel program is performing. With comprehensive data at their fingertips, travel managers will be able to provide a clear picture of the effectiveness of the program.
- A corporate travel management company can help plan your corporate travel and meeting costs, in addition to providing meeting management and incentive travel coordination. Meeting management is a big job. From coordinating travel and lodging, to arranging catering, room reservations and all the associated details, a TMC can do the heavy lifting. And, when you’re ready to reward top performers, a TMC can arrange incentive travel that helps talent truly feel valued. In addition, a TMC can forge efficiencies and realize cost savings by developing relationships, negotiating pricing with suppliers and leveraging insights as industry insiders.
Why consider us as your travel management company?
At Fox World Travel, we know how important it is to provide a seamless travel experience for hard-working professionals so they can perform at their best. We enhance travel experience through our industry award-winning technology, 27/7 Fox hired agents and an abundance of customizable options to make your program match your company’s needs.
As an award-winning travel management company, our ability to provide quality business travel support is clear. Fox World Travel is ranked among the Travel Weekly Power List, the annual ranking of travel companies with travel sales of $100 million or more. We’re proud to have made the Inc. 5000, a listing of America’s greatest and most inspirational entrepreneurs.
And we’re honored to be among the Deloitte Wisconsin 75, the 75 largest and most successful private companies in the state who power the economy and strengthen our communities.
Awards and accolades are great, but we’re not in this for the hardware. We’re in it to serve you. And our greatest reward is knowing we’ve made your job easier by providing unsurpassed service in travel management.
According to a report by Oxford Economics, every dollar invested in business travel produces an average of $12.50 in additional revenue and $3.80 in new profit. Having the right travel management company on your side is vital to realizing results.
Now that we’ve answered, “What does a corporate travel management company do?” contact us or call 888.369.8785 for more information about how we can support your business travel needs.
Related PostsView More
NEW CDC REGULATIONS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
As your resource and advocate for all things travel, it’s our goal to arm you with the information you need to stay in the know and confident on the impact travel regulations and changes thereof... Read More
Fox’s COVID-19 Journey Map Offers Travel Manager Guidance
As 2020 comes to an end and looking ahead to 2021, travel managers are planning for a strong return to travel. With this in mind, and considering today’s ever-changing travel environment,... Read More
Global Furniture Manufacturer Benefits from Fox Waiver Technology
Headlines in travel industry publications tell the story: “Buyers Grapple with Cascade of Unused Air Tickets” (Business Travel News). “Unused Airline Tickets are Driving Corporate Travel Agencies... Read More