Read on for four great reasons to choose an escorted tour.
- Someone handles the logistics for you. This is not only a great reason to work with a travel agent, but a great reason to choose an escorted tour. You will have a local Tour Director with you to ensure a worry-free experience.
- An escorted tour allows you to see and do a lot in a short amount of time. You know what you want to see and do and that is all planned in advance for you. On a tour, you will also have the option of getting recommended places to go or sights to see from your local Tour Director to explore during your free time.
- If you are unfamiliar with the destination, an escorted tour gives you the ins and outs of the destination and even takes you to places where the locals hang out. (Something you might not know where to find if you were on your own)
- The price you are paying correlates to the value you are receiving. The majority of the time, your accommodations will be in centrally located, you’ll be able to skip the lines to popular attractions and you’ll learn the little things about your destination that make it so special.
Related PostsView More
Los Cabos: Top 5 Adventures for the Outdoor Enthusiast
1. A DAY TRIP TO PLAYA DEL AMOR (LOVER’S BEACH) The jaw-droppingly beautiful Playa del Amor, once written about by John Steinbeck, is hidden behind Land’s End on the Sea of Cortez. Only... Read More
The Cruise Ships of the Future and Their Unique Features
Cruise lines continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. From out of the world entertainment, such as go-karting and bumper cars, to the ultimate relaxation with views that take your... Read More
Take a Trip to These Top 5 Taco Joints in the US
Holy Guacamole, It’s National Taco Day! Celebrate this year by traveling to the top five taco joints in the United States, according to the Insider. From $1 tacos to a perfect five-star review on... Read More