Fox Professional Travel Certification
How would it be if you had all the resources needed to excel in your role as a Travel Manager?
Get ready to navigate your managed travel program with ease and:
- Put an end to the “I can do it better myself, cheaper, faster….” from your travelers
- Create and share clear and concise travel policies
- Confidently communicate the benefits of the program to your travelers and management
- Engage with travelers to build excitement around your program
- Feel confident in your risk management process to protect and serve your travelers
These courses were carefully designed with you in mind.
Our instructors are committed to providing you with essential information, tools and structures to have a Best-In-Class travel program. The knowledge and experiences gained through these interactive, non-accredited certification courses will prepare you to excel in your role as an industry leader and professional travel manager.
Travel Management Best Practices
In this two-day intensive, non-accredited certification course, you will come away with a solid understanding of the travel industry and the importance of a managed travel program.
Who should attend:
- Travel managers new to their role, or less than 5 years’ experience
- Procurement professionals
- Human Resource professionals
- Meeting Coordinators
- Anyone that has found themselves now in charge of travel and wondering what to do
Learn and discuss aspects of a managed travel program with topics such as:
- Travel policy
- Vendor – partnerships and negotiations (air, car, hotel, TMC)
- Online booking tools
- Safety and security
- Establishing air, car and hotel programs
- Sharing economy in travel
- Traveler experience
- Meetings and group travel
- Payment options
- Communication best practices
- Industry resources
This non-accredited course is both instructional and active; you will participate with your peers to get the most out of this experience. Benchmarking and brainstorming with your peers during the two days is the magic sauce of this course. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Fox World Travel
2130 S. Washburn Street
Oshkosh, WI 54904
- October 2020 – Dates TBA
8:00 am to 5:00 pm both days
$485 per attendee
Included in the Course:
- Course binder with resource materials
- Lunch and all-day beverage service; snack breaks
- Certificate of Completion