- Natural Habitat Adventures is partnered with the World Wildlife Fund. This partnership ensures the Expedition Leaders are trained by WWF scientists and can provide knowledge of the local wildlife that cannot be met by any other tour provider. The partnership between these two organizations highlights Natural Habitat’s dedication to conservation and protecting wildlife.
- The average group size is 10 people. Small groups ensure that individuals get a lot of attention from
the guides. In fact, they have the smallest group sizes in the industry. By keeping the size of the group to a minimum, it also ensures the best chance of an up close and personal wildlife encounter.
- Natural Habitat Adventures has tours catered to a variety of hobbies and interests from a family
tour of the Galapagos, to photographing Wild Costa Rica, to going on a Secluded Tanzania Safari. There is something for everyone!
- They understand that if you want to go on a wildlife adventure, you really want to be emerged in nature. Instead of following suit of the other tour companies and choosing overrun lodges as nightly accommodations, NatHab has secluded and remotely located luxury camps and lodges. This way, everything is right outside your room.
- Natural Habitat Adventures doesn’t cancel trips. If a trip for 10 people is scheduled and you are the only one on it- guess what– you now have a personal trip at group pricing!
Related PostsView More
Emergency TMC Implementation: What’s Your Back Up Plan?
As much as businesses and individuals try to plan ahead, we are all too aware that sometimes life throws us curveballs. And in a business travel program, where duty of care and travelers on the... Read More
Wedding Party Boxes
One of the most insta-worthy wedding planning moments is the one where you get to ask all your best friends to stand by your side during your big day! It’s important to remember that a... Read More
Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding
When planning your wedding it’s hard to know where to start. Here are our 5 tips for starting your trip down the aisle. Tip #1: Save the date! Start with the month you want to get married then... Read More