1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Emergency TMC Implementation: What’s Your Back Up Plan?
As much as businesses and individuals try to plan ahead, we are all too aware that sometimes life throws us curveballs. And in a business travel program, where duty of care and travelers on the... Read More
Wedding Party Boxes
One of the most insta-worthy wedding planning moments is the one where you get to ask all your best friends to stand by your side during your big day! It’s important to remember that a... Read More
Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding
When planning your wedding it’s hard to know where to start. Here are our 5 tips for starting your trip down the aisle. Tip #1: Save the date! Start with the month you want to get married then... Read More