1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
So Your Wedding Has Been Postponed – Now What?
After hours of planning with your future in-laws and stressing over centerpieces… your wedding has been canceled. Thanks a lot 2020. Many couples are left having to restart their wedding... Read More
Health Passports. Robots That Clean Airports. Masks Worn…Everywhere. The Future is Now.
COVID-19 hit at a time when the travel industry was already experiencing growing pains—just look to Venice’s overtourism problem and the #flightshame movement. Then coronavirus threw the world a... Read More
US Travel Facts 2.0 to Know Before You Go Discover
Did you know that there is a bridge in Washington to help squirrels cross the street? Or how many animals are at the world’s largest zoo? Check out these fun travel facts, create... Read More