1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Los Cabos: Top 5 Adventures for the Outdoor Enthusiast
1. A DAY TRIP TO PLAYA DEL AMOR (LOVER’S BEACH) The jaw-droppingly beautiful Playa del Amor, once written about by John Steinbeck, is hidden behind Land’s End on the Sea of Cortez. Only... Read More
The Cruise Ships of the Future and Their Unique Features
Cruise lines continue to push the boundaries of what is possible. From out of the world entertainment, such as go-karting and bumper cars, to the ultimate relaxation with views that take your... Read More
Take a Trip to These Top 5 Taco Joints in the US
Holy Guacamole, It’s National Taco Day! Celebrate this year by traveling to the top five taco joints in the United States, according to the Insider. From $1 tacos to a perfect five-star review on... Read More